Multi-touch Developer Kit launched by 3M
3M Touch Systems has announced a 'true multi-touch' LCD developer kit that tracks up to 10 individual fingers and is compatible with the Microsoft Windows 7 platform.
The 3M Multi-touch Developer Kit is a 19in wide-aspect ratio LCD display featuring 3M Projected Capacitive touch technology.
Supporting standard flick and scale gestures, as well as accurately tracking 10 individual fingers from single or multiple users, the display has a durable glass surface and less than 15 milliseconds touch response, making it ideal for developing next-generation games and user applications.
The 3M Multi-touch Developer Kit includes the 19in wide-aspect ratio (16:10, 1440 x 900 resolution) LCD chassis display, desktop stand, USB and VGA cables, plus access to the password-secure 3M Multi-touch Developer Program site for firmware updates, online technical support, and hosted developer forum.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Knowles develops balanced armature speakers
- GPEG TFT features 'low-reflection' technology
- ME Maglev fans maximise air flow
- MicroTCA accommodates six AdvancedMC modules
- 12mm rotary encoders launched by Omeg
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
- Active Components (11,537)
- Passive Components (3,127)
- Design and Development (9,461)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,344)
- Interconnection (2,999)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Production, Packaging (3,170)
- Industry News (1,929)
- Optoelectronics (1,697)
- Power Supplies (2,430)
- Subassemblies (4,802)
- Test and Measurement (5,130)