Oscillator for PCIe-based embedded applications
MSC Vertriebs has launched the SiT9107, a MEMS-based HF oscillator from Sitime, designed for applications such as Ethernet switches, solid-state drives, optical line terminals and servers.
The SiT9107 features a wide frequency range from 220MHz to 800MHz and user-configurable output signalling levels such as low-voltage positive emitter coupled logic, low-voltage differential signalling, CML and HCSL.
Additional features of the oscillator, which is available in footprints of 5.0 x 3.2mm and 7.0 x 5.0mm, include good frequency stability of +/-10, +/-15, +/-20, +/-25 and +/-50ppm, up to five decimal places of frequency accuracy and three available operating voltages from 1.8V to 3.3V.
The SiT9107 targets high-performance applications such as Raid controllers, host bus adapters, memories and PCIe-based embedded applications.
It supports common protocols such as Gigabit and 10Gigabit Ethernet, SAS, Sata, DDR as well as microprocessor and FPGA clocking.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Mini oscillators for battery-powered applications
- Chip filters optimise performance of mobile phones
- Clamshells safeguard PCBs in defence applications
- Surface-mount OCXO suits digital signal processors
- MEMS oscillator fits fibre-channel applications
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)