MPC Data to hold WES2009 training course
MPC Data has announced a Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009 (WES2009) training course in Swindon, UK, from 16-18 March, 2010.
The course is a Microsoft Official Curriculum three-day, hands-on training event delivered by MPC Data.
The training will be presented by a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) with Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) accreditation and is suitable for engineers working towards the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist qualification (MCTS exam 70-577).
This event is an opportunity for software-system designers and systems integrators to develop products based on WES2009.
The course provides attendees with a comprehensive overview of the operations required to produce OEM products based on X86 hardware, using a custom Windows Embedded Standard 2009 operating system.
Through MPC's collaboration with its distribution partners and Arrow Electronics, each delegate is offered a complementary Advantech DSA-3020 embedded PC, complete with evaluation versions of the WES2009 tools and template system image to take away for continued studies.
The Advantech DSA-3020 is a small-profile, 1.6GHz Intel Silverthrone XL-based network appliance and HDTV-media-capable embedded PC, suitable for high-definition digital-signage applications.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- IMAPS-UK announces 'Beyond Solder' seminar
- Prysmian offers optical cable systems training
- Multi-Contact produces electrical safety guide
- Keithley publishes product catalogue in CD format
- Search tool for power-supply designers launched
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11739)
- Passive components (3305)
- Design and development (9745)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3571)
- Interconnection (3290)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3281)
- Industry News (2003)
- Optoelectronics (1816)
- Power Supplies (2666)
- Subassemblies (5168)
- Test and Measurement (5386)