Mouser stocks RF transceiver SoC
Mouser Electronics has announced it is stocking the ZIC2410 RF Transceiver System-on-Chip (SoC) from California Eastern Laboratories (CEL).
The ZIC2410 Transceiver IC is a fully integrated System-on-Chip (SoC) for ZigBee/IEEE 802.15.4 applications.
It combines a powerful, ZigBee-compliant RF transceiver with an 8051-based 8-bit microcontroller.
The ZIC2410 provides +8dBM output power and a best-in-class link budget of 106dB.
It also offers -98dBm receiver sensitivity to ensure immunity to interference from other 2.4GHz transmissions.
To compliment the ZIC2410 IC, Mouser is stocking the ZIC2410-EDK-1 ZigBee Transceiver 2.4GHz IC Eval Kit that features a wireless frequency of 2400MHz to 2483MHz, a data rate of 250Kbps, 24 I/Os, and four timers.
These low-cost solutions help simplify radio designs, shrink their size, lower power consumption, and reduce overall system cost.
The ZIC2410 transceiver is ideal for remote sensing, AMR/AMI, home and building automation, and security networks.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Maco cores get buffer management
- Cypress introduces proximity detection device
- RF switch delivers strong isolation qualities
- DC/DC converter operates as LED driver
- CML presents I/Q modulator
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
- Active Components (11,917)
- Passive Components (2,949)
- Design and Development (9,394)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,246)
- Interconnection (2,841)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Production, Packaging (3,055)
- Industry News (1,898)
- Optoelectronics (1,616)
- Power Supplies (2,297)
- Subassemblies (4,551)
- Test and Measurement (4,956)