LSI announces echo cancellation software
LSI Corporation has announced echo cancellation software for the LSI Starpro range of multicore media processors.
Superior echo cancellation is critical to enhancing the quality of experience (QoE) of wireless, wireline and voice over internet protocol (VoIP) services.
LSI echo cancellation (ECAN) software provides carrier-grade performance and a complete feature set for high-quality, next-generation media gateways.
Incorporating innovations based on decades of company research has resulted in a state-of-the-art echo cancellation capability that will enable OEMs to meet the voice quality requirements of next-generation voice services.
LSI ECAN software exceeds the ITU-G.168-2004 industry standards and is optimised for use across enterprise, wireless and carrier applications.
Voice quality is the key competitive differentiator for service providers and essential to the mass deployment of enterprise VoIP.
LSI ECAN software provides a robust set of real-world VoIP communication features including a maximum tail length of 128ms, the ability to detect and compensate for up to three windows with the tail, rapid convergence, and 24ms of active echo cancellation.
The software is available now for use with the Starpro SP2600 range of media processors.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Debug probe has USB 2.0 high-speed interface
- Silicon Labs introduces clock tree design service
- IP core provides encryption for data storage
- TI offers Hawkboard for Linux developers
- Ophir-Spiricon updates laser measurement software
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13744)
- Passive components (3659)
- Design and development (10310)
- Enclosures and panel products (4056)
- Interconnection (3732)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3515)
- Industry news (2120)
- Optoelectronics (1991)
- Power supplies (3074)
- Subassemblies (5709)
- Test and measurement (5870)