Compact linear regulator with thermal resistance
Linear Technology has produced a wider-temperature-range version of the LT3010, a high-voltage, micropower linear regulator for avionics, military, industrial, automotive, RF and telecom applications.
The high-reliability MP grade features operation from -55C to +125C and a low-dropout regulator that can deliver up to 50mA of continuous output current.
The LT3010 is a high-voltage micropower, low dropout regulator that can deliver up to 50mA of continuous output current
It operates at input voltages from three to 80V, delivering output voltages as low as 1.275V and providing a fixed 5V output.
Low quiescent current of 30uA (operating) and 1uA (in shutdown), make it suitable for battery-powered 'keep alive' systems that require optimum run time.
For high voltage applications that require large input-to-output voltage differentials, the LT3010/-5 offers a compact solution.
Its thermally enhanced MSOP-8 package offers thermal resistance equivalent to much larger conventional packages.
Internal protection circuitry includes reverse-battery protection, current limiting, thermal limiting and reverse-current protection.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Tel +44 1628 477066
Linear introduces H-grade switching regulator
Linear Technology has announced a H-grade step-down switching regulator for load dump and cold-crank conditions commonly found in automotive applications as well as 24V industrial supplies.
Voltage controller with integrated power MOSFET
Linear Technology has introduced the LTC4219 5A Hot Swap controller with sense resistor, for protecting low-power boards from inrush current in many RAID, server, telecom and industrial applications.
- Current mode controllers for military applications
Military-temperature-grade versions of the LTC3803/-3/-5 current mode flyback controllers are available in a six-pin ThinSOT package for industrial, telecom, military and automotive applications.
- DC/DC uModule PoL regulator for RAID systems
The LTM4611, a complete switch mode DC/DC uModule point-of-load regulator, is suited for applications in systems with only 3.3, 2.8 or 2.5V as the main power rail.
- Tool safeguards low-voltage portable electronics
The LTC4362 is a 2.5 to 5.5V overvoltage and overcurrent protector that safeguards low-voltage, portable electronics from damaging input voltage transients and current surges.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active components (13556)
- Analogue and mixed-signal ICs (2131)
- Communications ICs (wired) (2080)
- Discrete power devices (456)
- Programmable logic devices (630)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs (2599)
- Memory devices and modules (816)
- Power-supply ICs and controllers (2878)
- Communications ICs (wireless) (1789)
- Standard logic devices (173)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)