Linear regulator suits use in telecom applications
Linear Technology's MP-grade LT3008 20mA linear regulator features operation from -55 to 125C for a range of applications, including avionics, military, industrial, automotive, RF and telecom.
The LT3008 is a 20mA LDO with quiescent current of 3uA.
Linear Technology has announced a new wider temperature range version of its LT3008 high voltage, 20mA linear regulator
It features high-input-voltage capability, spanning 2 to 45V with an adjustable output voltage ranging from 0.6 to 36V, in addition to fixed output voltage versions of 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.5, 3.3 and 5V.
The device delivers low dropout voltage of 300mV.
Output tolerance is tightly regulated to within +/-2 per cent over line, load and temperature.
The LT3008 regulator optimises stability and transient response with low-ESR ceramic output capacitors as small as 2.2uF.
These external capacitors can be used without series resistance.
The IC's internal protection circuitry includes reverse-battery protection, reverse output and reverse current protection, current limiting and thermal limiting.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Tel +44 1628 477066
- DC/DC uModule PoL regulator for RAID systems
The LTM4611, a complete switch mode DC/DC uModule point-of-load regulator, is suited for applications in systems with only 3.3, 2.8 or 2.5V as the main power rail.
- Tool safeguards low-voltage portable electronics
The LTC4362 is a 2.5 to 5.5V overvoltage and overcurrent protector that safeguards low-voltage, portable electronics from damaging input voltage transients and current surges.
DC/DC converter for inverting power supply apps
Linear Technology has announced the LT3957, a DC/DC converter for boost, flyback, SEPIC and inverting power supply applications.
- 500mA linear regulator with wide temperature range
Linear Technology has widened the temperature range of its LT1763 high-voltage, 500mA linear regulator, for applications including avionics, military, industrial, automotive, RF and telecom.
RMS detector can be used in rugged environments
Linear Technology has launched the LTC5582, a high-dynamic-range 10GHz RMS detector designed for use on remote radio units or outdoor units deployed on cellular towers.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active components (13535)
- Analogue and mixed-signal ICs (2129)
- Communications ICs (wired) (2077)
- Discrete power devices (454)
- Programmable logic devices (629)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs (2597)
- Memory devices and modules (815)
- Power-supply ICs and controllers (2870)
- Communications ICs (wireless) (1787)
- Standard logic devices (173)
- Passive components (3580)
- Design and development (10250)
- Enclosures and panel products (3973)
- Interconnection (3634)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3481)
- Industry news (2105)
- Optoelectronics (1955)
- Power supplies (2999)
- Subassemblies (5618)
- Test and measurement (5777)