LTM8027 regulates output voltages from 2.5V to 24V
Linear Technology has announced the LTM8027, a 4A system-in-a-package DC/DC Umodule regulator capable of operating from a 60V supply without any input protection.
The LTM8027 includes the inductor, power switches, switching regulator and all support components in a small 2.6g 15mm x 15mm x 4.32mm land grid array (LGA) plastic package.
Linear Technology has introduced the LTM8027, a 4A system-in-a-package DC/DC uModule regulator capable of operating from a 60V supply without any input protection.
The device can regulate an output voltage ranging from 2.5V to 24V from an input supply of 4.5V to 60V (65V absolute maximum).
The LTM8027's rugged voltage rating makes it a suitable voltage regulator for 12V and 24V automotive and heavy equipment such as industrial robotics, 48V telecom, as well as avionics and industrial control systems.
The LTM8027's operating frequency can be adjusted with a resistor from 100kHz to 500kHz or the device can be synchronised to an external clock to optimise efficiency for a given input-to-output voltage ratio or to prevent the device from interfering with a system's sensitive operating frequency.
Because of synchronous switching of the internal Mosfets, the LTM8027 can deliver 4A at 12Vout from 24Vin with 93 per cent efficiency.
The device draws just 10uA when in shutdown.
The LTM8027 is offered in temperature grades of -40C to 125C and -55C to 125C.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Tel +44 1628 477066
- Simple, low-power devices for timing functions
Linear Technology's small Timerblox devices are suitable for voltage-controlled oscillator, low-frequency oscillator, pulse width modulated oscillator, monostable pulse generator (one-shot) and delay.
- Converter suits low quiescent power applications
Linear Technology has introduced the LTC3388, an ultra-low quiescent current synchronous buck converter for applications such as energy harvesting and industrial control power.
- DACs for process control and industrial automation
Linear Technology has introduced the LTC2655, a quad voltage output 16- and 12-bit digital-to-analogue converter (DAC) range that is suitable for multi-channel, open-loop and closed-loop systems.
- Power-management system for portable processors
Linear Technology has announced the LTC3589, a complete power-management solution for portable processors such as i.MX, PXA, ARM, OMAP and other advanced portable microprocessor systems.
Switching regulator suits automotive applications
Linear Technology has announced the LT3575, an isolated monolithic flyback switching regulator suitable for industrial, medical, telecom, datacom and automotive applications.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active components (13633)
- Analogue and mixed-signal ICs (2138)
- Communications ICs (wired) (2083)
- Discrete power devices (457)
- Programmable logic devices (631)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs (2610)
- Memory devices and modules (817)
- Power-supply ICs and controllers (2921)
- Communications ICs (wireless) (1799)
- Standard logic devices (173)
- Passive components (3615)
- Design and development (10263)
- Enclosures and panel products (4010)
- Interconnection (3682)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3491)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1972)
- Power supplies (3042)
- Subassemblies (5657)
- Test and measurement (5824)