Outdoor cooler uses bi-polar thermostatic control
Laird Technologies has announced the release of its outdoor thermoelectric cooler series with bi-polar thermostatic control.
The AA outdoor cooler series is a ruggedised air-air thermoelectric assembly (TEA) that uses impingement flow to transfer heat.
It offers dependable, compact performance by cooling or heating enclosures via convection.
A bi-polar thermostatic controller with predetermined set points is integrated inside the TEA to maintain its tight form factor.
The unit is available in two of Laird's most popular set-point configurations.
The LK-81 is programmed to cool when the internal of the enclosure exceeds 25C and heat when it drops below 10C.
Products in this series are offered in four models: AA-150-24-44-LK-XX - 150W capacity, 24V operation; AA-150-48-44-LK-XX - 150W capacity, 48V operation; AA-200-24-44-LK-XX - 200W capacity, 24V operation; and AA-200-48-44-LK-XX - 200W capacity, 48V operation.
The LE-80 is programmed to cool when the internal temperature of the enclosure exceeds 35C and heat when it drops below 5dC.
Products in this series are also offered in four models: AA-150-24-44-LE-XX - 150W capacity, 24V operation; AA-150-48-44-LE-XX - 150W capacity, 48V operation; AA-200-24-44-LE-XX - 200W capacity, 24V operation; and AA-200-48-44-LE-XX - 200W capacity, 48V operation.
This product series has been designed to pass rigorous Telcordia test requirements conducted by Laird Technologies' customers, such as earthquake resistance, salt fog, wind-driven rain, high-temperature exposure and dust contaminants.
This is due to the selection of components such as brand fans with a high degree of environmental protection, heavy-duty anodisation on the high-density heat sinks, lifetime guaranteed waterproof connectors, overheat protection and double environmental seals for the thermoelectric modules (TEMs).
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Load board that assesses cooling systems
- EMKA develops locking system range
- OKW enclosures house small electronic devices
- GTK offers customisable 27-colour LCD module
- Carling switches target transportation industry
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (161)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (395)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (289)
- Fans and blowers (244)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (132)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (233)
- LCD modules (561)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (255)
- Switches and keyboards (746)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (148)
- Indicators and audio (94)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (371)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (182)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)