LCR launches compact MicroTCA chassis models
LCR Electronics has added several compact MicroTCA chassis models to its VME, CompactPCI and VPX rugged chassis product line.
The new ATR chassis models employ machined box construction.
This enables the company's enclosures to conform to rigorous MIL-STD specifications, including 810F methods 514.5, 513.5, 516.5, 507.4 and 509.4 for vibration, acceleration, shock, humidity and salt fog respectively.
Additional MIL-STD specifications that the new chassis models meet include 167 Type 1, Para 5.1 for vibration, 901D lightweight hammer for shock and 461D for EMI.
An optional shock-isolated card cage provides additional rigidity to internal electronics.
Each MicroTCA rugged enclosure can feature up to a 10-slot backplane and is configured to Arinc 404A.
The chassis models are air or conduction cooled in a variety of standard and custom sizes to accommodate numerous application environments, with customisable input/output also available.
The operating temperature range is -40C to +85C and the storage temperature is -55C to +95C.
Custom pricing for the MicroTCA chassis is available upon request.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Add to My Alerts
Company LCR Electronics
- AIS introduces industrial touch-screen displays
- Waterproof detector switches for automotive use
- TFT displays offer wide viewing angles
- PMOLED displays feature DC/DC charge pumps
- Enclosure designed with EMC compliance in mind
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13385)
- Passive components (3534)
- Design and development (10226)
Enclosures and Panel Products (3903)
- Handheld and Other Small Enclosures (158)
- Instrument Cases, Benchtop, Wall-Mounting Enclosures (387)
- Floor-Standing Racks, Cabinets, Enclosures (287)
- Fans and Blowers (240)
- Gaskets, Seals and Screens (131)
- Heatsinks and Thermal Management (228)
- LCD Modules (551)
- Monitors (143)
- Other OEM Display Modules, Meters (254)
- Switches and Keyboards (733)
- Rotary Controls, Joysticks etc (145)
- Indicators and Audio (88)
- Touchscreens and Touch Sensors (357)
- Printers, Knobs, Bezels, Other Panelware (173)
- Interconnection (3554)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3469)
- Industry News (2100)
- Optoelectronics (1935)
- Power Supplies (2948)
- Subassemblies (5572)
- Test and Measurement (5748)