Book covers circuit board power management
Lattice Semiconductor's 'Power 2 you' book provides designers with 150 pages of technical details and design considerations for implementing common circuit board power-management functions.
The book, whose author is Srirama (Shyam) Chandra, a recognised authority on power management, is available in hard-copy format.
'Power 2 you' provides in-depth discussions of the technical details and design challenges for all common power-management functions, and examines programmable design solutions that can be modified using software.
Separate chapters are devoted to: reset generators and supervisors; power-supply sequencing; hot-swap controllers; power-supply O-ring controllers; power-feed controllers; margining and trimming.
'Power 2 you' is currently available for download as an eBook, or for ordering as a hard-copy edition.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Fujitsu touch panel detects multiple input actions
- Datacentre system protects IT infrastructures
- Seminar focuses on design for healthcare markets
- Design seminars focus on LED driver circuits
- Electrolube to present conformal coating seminars
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)