Kontron AG announces 2008 financial results
Kontron AG, a provider of embedded computer systems, has continued its double-digit growth in the 2008 financial year, thereby fully achieving its forecast.
Sales in 2008 rose by about 11 per cent year-on-year to approximately EUR495m (GBP465m), up from EUR446.5m the previous year.
This growth is considerably higher when adjusted for currency effects.
Kontron AG achieved record fourth-quarter sales of about EUR139m.
This corresponds to nominal growth of approximately 13 per cent compared with the same period of the previous year (EUR123.9m).
The order book as of the year-end also remained at a high level, at more than EUR290m (previous year: EUR268m).
Kontron AG will publish detailed annual figures at its balance sheet press conference, to be held on 24 March in Munich.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Record year for radio specialist
- Airlinks to aid traffic reports
- Scotland goes to Barcelona for GSM
- Wireless sensory technologies in focus
- Innovations in wireless data telemetry
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13647)
- Passive components (3620)
- Design and development (10266)
- Enclosures and panel products (4014)
- Interconnection (3684)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3491)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1972)
- Power supplies (3046)
- Subassemblies (5661)
- Test and measurement (5825)