Key to icons
- Company news
- Product news
- Application news
- Technical Articles
All articles from Kontron
Kontron has launched the OM6090D and OM7090D MicroTCA platforms designed for applications including infrastructure nodes for mobile telephony, public safety engineering, medical and military.
News from Electronicstalk, 19 May 2010
Kontron development platform suits test equipment
Kontron's OM6060 is configured for the design, evaluation and test of compact, highly integrated multiprocessor systems in test equipment, packet processing and industrial applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 6 May 2010
Kontron exhibits fanless ThinkIO-Solo embedded IPC
Kontron unveiled its fanless ThinkIO-Solo embedded IPC and the Debian Linux desktop distribution for ThinkIO-Duo/-Solo at the recent Hannover Fair.
News from Electronicstalk, 22 April 2010
Using the PCI Express Butterfly Backplane, the Kontron Industrial Silent Server (Kiss) 2U may be equipped with up to four PCI Express x4 cards and one PCI Express x16 (PEG) card.
News from Electronicstalk, 10 February 2010
ETXexpress modules feature S5 Eco power-off state
Kontron's ETXexpress family of COM Express computer-on-modules now includes three new ETXexpress-PC SKUs, adding support for the Mobile Intel GM45 Express and Mobile Intel GL40 Express chipsets.
News from Electronicstalk, 26 January 2010
Kontron has introduced the Kontron AM4020, a single-width AdvancedMC processor module designed with the Intel Mobile Core i7 processor.
News from Electronicstalk, 25 January 2010
Kontron launches VPX blade for parallel computing
Kontron has introduced the Kontron VX6060, a VPX computing blade for parallel data and signal-processing applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 12 January 2010
Kontron board features digital-display interface
The Kontron CP308 3U CompactPCI multicore board with the CP308-Media extension card features the HD digital-display interface standard, Displayport.
News from Electronicstalk, 3 December 2009
Kontron has unveiled its in-vehicle PC based on the Intel Atom Z530 processor and Intel System Controller Hub US15W.
News from Electronicstalk, 26 November 2009
The Kontron OM6061 is a carrier-grade 1U MicroTCA platform ideal for an assortment of central office and service-aggregation point applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 30 October 2009
Kontron rolls out modular MicroTCA carrier hubs
Kontron has enhanced its AdvancedMC/MicroTCA portfolio with the rollout of the modular AM4904/AM4910 MicroTCA carrier hubs (MCHs).
News from Electronicstalk, 22 October 2009
Kontron mezzanine board offers PMC or XMC slot
Kontron has released its dual Gigabit Ethernet mezzanine board, the XMC-ETH2.
News from Electronicstalk, 7 October 2009
Kontron RAID server combines CompactPCI and SATA
The rugged CompactPCI RAID server, Kontron CP-ASM3-RAID, combines CompactPCI technology with high-speed SATA connections via the backplane.
News from Electronicstalk, 2 October 2009
Kontron demonstrates WIndows Embedded at Intel Day
On the Intel Atom Day, held on September 23 in Munich, Kontron demonstrated the Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3, as well as previewing a version of Windows Embedded Standard 2011.
News from Electronicstalk, 30 September 2009
Kontron CP305 board has Intel Atom processor
Kontron has launched its rugged CP305 processor board with Intel Atom processor.
News from Electronicstalk, 18 September 2009
Kontron releases Kiss 1U Short servers
Kontron's Kiss 1U Shorts offer the latest multicore processor performance, two SATA hard disks with optional RAID functionality and two PCI expansion slots for customer-specific expansion options.
News from Electronicstalk, 22 July 2009
Kontron board has advanced Serial ATA capabilities
The CompactPCI processor board Kontron CP307-RS features Serial ATA capabilities on the rear IO for enhanced storage capacity, faster transmission rates and high data safety.
News from Electronicstalk, 16 July 2009
Product guide features rack-mount servers and more
Kontron has launched its 112-page Kontron Product Guide 2009, which offers an overview of the company's product range.
News from Electronicstalk, 13 July 2009
The Kontron MicroETXexpress evaluation kit offers developers a fast introduction into the compact class of COM Express.
News from Electronicstalk, 3 July 2009
22 June 2009 - Kontron AG has announced two design wins with a total volume of around USD60 million.
News from Electronicstalk, 23 June 2009
- Magazine selects Kontron board as editor's choice
- Kontron reveals IP network server
- Embedded motherboards feature solid capacitors
- Kontron unveils CompactPCI CPU board
- Kontron exhibits VPX boards
- MicroETXexpress-PC compatible with COM Express
- AT8050 node blade uses Intel Xeon processor
- Kontron displays AMX42xx Intelligent IO series
- Kontron MicroTCA platform supports AMC modules
- Integration expands COTS-product applications
- Kontron partners Lynuxworks for Cots platform
- Concept Box PCs can be flexibly configured
- Kontron introduces the Kontron CP6001-V
- Kontron provides hardware for model railway
- Kontron launches rugged CPU board
- Kontron unveils embedded motherboards
- Kontron introduces management controller hub
- Kontron introduces CP6016 processor board
- Kontron adds to AdvancedMC processor modules
- Kontron microETXexpress-SP is editor's pick
- COM Express module uses 45nm CPU
- Graphics module standard gathers support
- Graphics standard mirrors COM Express outline
- Website is dedicated to nanoETXexpress standard
- Deal links COMs with carrier boards
- Motherboard keeps power consumption low
- Embedded PC suits avionics applications
- CompactPCI CPU adds aerospace appeal
- Revamped site promises quicker access to data
- Specification proposes smaller COM Express
- SSL connector for indoor and outdoor lighting
Tyco's Slimseal SSL connector is suitable for use in indoor and outdoor applications that are exposed to wet environments, such as billboards, live event shows, and street and tunnel lighting.
- Linear offers high-speed synchronous Mosfet driver
Linear Technology has introduced the LTC4449, a high-speed synchronous Mosfet driver for driving high gate capacitance and high-current Mosfets.
Browse by category
- Active components (11798)
- Passive components (3335)
- Design and development (9767)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3601)
- Interconnection (3321)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3294)
- Industry News (2007)
- Optoelectronics (1823)
- Power Supplies (2689)
- Subassemblies (5201)
- Test and Measurement (5403)