Memory kits support water-cooled system building
Kingston Technology has released the HyperX H2O water-cooled DDR3 dual- and triple-channel memory kits to support the needs of those building with water-cooled systems.
With frequencies up to 2,133MHz and capacities up to 6GB, H2O is the newest addition to the Hyperx product range.
Kingston is debuting three HyperX DDR3 products in the H2O line: two 4GB dual-channel kits (2,000 and 2,133MHz) and a 6GB triple-channel kit running at 2,000MHz.
'The core of the HyperX family is the blu, Genesis and T1 series, as they offer solutions in a range of densities and frequencies for enthusiasts of all levels,' said Vincent Kim, HyperX product manager, Kingston.
'For system builders with specific requirements, H2O adds high performance in a water-cooling environment while Lovo is the perfect choice for an energy-efficient build,' he added.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Line driver operates from single +5V supply
- Digital accelerometer meets motion-detection needs
- Buck-boost converter for space-critical tasks
- White LED driver ideal for ultra-bright displays
- 12-bit ADC generates 500MSPS sample rate
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active components (13681)
- Analogue and mixed-signal ICs (2141)
- Communications ICs (wired) (2083)
- Discrete power devices (457)
- Programmable logic devices (632)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs (2621)
- Memory devices and modules (817)
- Power-supply ICs and controllers (2951)
- Communications ICs (wireless) (1802)
- Standard logic devices (173)
- Passive components (3639)
- Design and development (10279)
- Enclosures and panel products (4035)
- Interconnection (3703)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3506)
- Industry news (2108)
- Optoelectronics (1981)
- Power supplies (3058)
- Subassemblies (5681)
- Test and measurement (5836)