PCB fuseholders designed for volume applications
Bulgin's FX0442 and FX0443 PCB-mounting fuseholders are designed for volume applications where PCB mounting offers a fast, economic method of integrating the fuse element into the circuit.
They accommodate 5 x 20mm fuses and are rated at 10A, 250V AC with maximum power dissipation of 2.5W, Both the FX0442 and FX0443 have straight PC spills with either hand-release or screwdriver/tool release caps.
The caps are bayonet-fitting for quick, reliable insertion and removal of the fuse.
Contact resistance of both fuseholders is less than 10mohm and insulation resistance is rated at more than 10Mohm at 500V DC.
Both fuseholders are qualified to shock-protection category PC2, meaning live parts are inaccessible with a standard test finger in accordance with IEC60529.
Using nylon and polyester flame-retardant materials with flammability ratings to UL94V-0 at 85C, they pass the glow wire test to EN60695-2-12.
Both fuseholders also have international approvals from VDE and UL, covering the US and Canada.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- HTC material for low loss in high-power circuits
- Lord introduces SC-305 silicone encapsulant
- SOS substrate enables IC semiconductor manufacture
- Laser Components offers AR coatings on fibres
- Silicone coating protects electronic circuitry
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)