Key to icons
- Company news
- Product news
- Application news
- Technical Articles
- Op amp allows data acquisition and process control
- DC/DC power module designed for defence
- HEV/EV system addresses needs of PHEV markets
- Intersil LED drivers extend laptop battery life
- Intersil releases JFET-input operational amplifier
All articles from Intersil
Op amp allows data acquisition and process control
The ISL28218 40V single-supply, rail-to-rail output, precision, dual operational amplifier (op amp) is suited for applications including industrial, data acquisition and process control.
News from Electronicstalk, 13 December 2010
DC/DC power module designed for defence
Intersil has introduced a version of its ISL8200M DC/DC power module that is designed for defence, harsh environment and avionics applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 10 November 2010
HEV/EV system addresses needs of PHEV markets
Intersil's ISL78600 HEV/EV system is designed and tested to address the safety, reliability and performance requirements of the hybrid, plug-in hybrid (PHEV) and electric vehicle markets.
News from Electronicstalk, 4 November 2010
Intersil LED drivers extend laptop battery life
A range of multi-channel LED drivers from Intersil provides an ultra-low dimming capability that can extend battery life in notebook, netbook and tablet computers.
News from Electronicstalk, 1 November 2010
Intersil releases JFET-input operational amplifier
Intersil has introduced a JFET-input operational amplifier for process control analogue input/output, gas or fluid flow sensors and biometric high-impedance buffers for medical instrumentation.
News from Electronicstalk, 1 October 2010
Regulator for industrial and consumer electronics
Intersil has launched a dual-channel step-down regulator that reduces component count and optimises design flexibility in high-power density industrial, communications and consumer electronics.
News from Electronicstalk, 24 September 2010
Battery charger for smart phones and tablets
Intersil has expanded its family of compact, fully integrated battery chargers with the ISL9220, targeted at portable applications such as smart phones and tablet computers.
News from Electronicstalk, 13 August 2010
12-bit ADC generates 500MSPS sample rate
Intersil has introduced a 12-bit 500MSPS analogue-to-digital converter (ADC) for broadband communications, radar, light detection and ranging (Lidar) and data acquisition systems.
News from Electronicstalk, 5 August 2010
Point-of-load power solution for evaluation kits
Intersil has developed a compact, high-performance point-of-load power solution for the Spartan-6 FPGA SP623 and Virtex-6 FPGA ML623 evaluation kits from Xilinx.
News from Electronicstalk, 21 June 2010
Intersil has announced a series of two-wire bidirectional I2C buffers that enable error-free data transmission in heavily-loaded I2C bus configurations.
News from Electronicstalk, 29 April 2010
Intersil introduces point-of-load power regulator
Intersil has introduced a compact, scalable power module, which provides designers with a general-purpose power solution that satisfies a range of point-of-load (POL) power requirements.
News from Electronicstalk, 27 January 2010
CCD driver offers battery-life improvements
Intersil has introduced a charge-coupled device (CCD) driver that provides a fast and accurate driving solution for digital imaging products.
News from Electronicstalk, 12 January 2010
Intersil debuts precision operational amplifiers
Intersil has launched the ISL28117 and ISL28217, the latest members of its bipolar low-power precision operational amplifier series.
News from Electronicstalk, 23 December 2009
Intersil has introduced the ISL80102 and ISL80103, a pair of low-voltage, high-current, low dropout linear regulators (LDOs), specified at 2A and 3A output current respectively.
News from Electronicstalk, 22 December 2009
Line driver supports 8MHz and 17MHz VDSL2 profiles
Intersil has introduced the ISL1539A: the latest addition to its range of DSL line drivers for the VDSL2 ultra-high bit rate internet connectivity standard.
News from Electronicstalk, 18 December 2009
Intersil PWM regulators comply with IMVP-6.5TM
Intersil has introduced compact multiphase PWM regulators that comply with the Intel Mobile Voltage Positioning (IMVP-6.5TM) specification.
News from Electronicstalk, 28 September 2009
Intersil audio products enable smaller devices
Intersil has introduced the ISL99201 and ISL99202, the first audio products in its range of ultra-small-footprint packages that will enable longer-running, smaller, lighter consumer devices.
News from Electronicstalk, 2 September 2009
Intersil introduces ISL28207 operational amplifier
Intersil's ISL28207 operational amplifier features advanced bias current cancellation techniques to achieve low bias current drift over the operating temperature range.
News from Electronicstalk, 21 August 2009
Intersil unveils bipolar operational amplifier
Intersil, a provider of analogue and mixed-signal semiconductors, has introduced the first in a family of operational amplifiers created using the company's proprietary bipolar process technology.
News from Electronicstalk, 17 August 2009
Intersil offers triple analogue delay lines
Intersil has introduced four triple analogue delay lines for video signals that provide clear video images at up to 1,000ft (300m) for keyboard-video-mouse (KVM) applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 3 August 2009
- Intersil unveils ISL54222A integrated circuit
- ISL12057/8/9 RTCs aid design of utility E-Meters
- Intersil offers small real-time-clock devices
- ISL22317 DCP has one per cent resistor tolerance
- Intersil RS-422 transmitters resist +/- 16.5kV ESD
- Op amp technology achieves high accuracy
- Intersil releases ISL8201M power-converter
- DC-DC converter features pin-strap compensation
- Intersil switches eliminate connector congestion
- Intersil introduces voice and data switches
- Intersil has space-saving power conversion module
- Intersil releases 2A standard buck PWM regulator
- Intersil launches battery charger IC
- Intersil unveils converter for RF power amplifiers
- Intersil unveils integrated light/proximity sensor
- Intersil introduces stereo multiplexer
- Intersil extends PWM controller series
- Intersil launches multiplexer for video switching
- Voltage supervisors consume less power
- Audio acquisition expands consumer portfolio
- Step-down regulators cut space and power
- Serdes stretches video transmission
- Digitally controlled pots save space and power
- Charger chip provides superior protection
- Gate drivers boost switching efficiency
EMKA develops locking system range
EMKA has developed a range of locking solutions, from rugged stainless-steel quarter turns and wingknobs to adjustable anti-vibration compression-style locks and generic multi-key programmes.
- Current mode controllers for military applications
Military-temperature-grade versions of the LTC3803/-3/-5 current mode flyback controllers are available in a six-pin ThinSOT package for industrial, telecom, military and automotive applications.
Browse by category
- Active components (13555)
- Passive components (3581)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3982)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2105)
- Optoelectronics (1958)
- Power supplies (3008)
- Subassemblies (5622)
- Test and measurement (5783)