IMAPS-UK announces 'Beyond Solder' seminar
IMAPS-UK has announced a one-day technical seminar, entitled 'Beyond Solder', which will be held on 30 June 2010 at the National Physics Laboratory.
The seminar is being held in conjunction with the Innovative Electronics Manufacturing Research Centre.
The 'Beyond Solder' technical seminar investigates the different interconnection methods being used and developed today.
These include ultrasonically bonded interconnects, reliable connections for harsh environments, conductive adhesives, press-fit connections for high-reliability applications, parallel welding of ultra-thin wires and ribbons, innovative die-attach materials, flip chip connections and nanoscale interconnects.
The seminar will comprise eight technical presentations in four sessions, with coffee and lunch breaks in between.
These will be followed by a general discussion, which will review and assess the challenges in packaging that need to be addressed for different applications.
There will also be opportunity for networking with fellow delegates from companies and institutions in the UK.
In addition, there will be a complementary tabletop exhibition showcasing leading companies in the field.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Prysmian offers optical cable systems training
- Multi-Contact produces electrical safety guide
- Keithley publishes product catalogue in CD format
- MPC Data to hold WES2009 training course
- Search tool for power-supply designers launched
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11754)
- Passive components (3307)
- Design and development (9750)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3576)
- Interconnection (3295)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3284)
- Industry News (2004)
- Optoelectronics (1817)
- Power Supplies (2670)
- Subassemblies (5173)
- Test and Measurement (5390)