Infineon Technologies - latest company news
8 December 2009 - Infineon is to supply TPM (Trusted Platform Module) security chips that have passed stringent security tests and are certified by the Trusted Computing Group (TCG).
29 May 2009 - BMW Forschung und Technik, Continental, Daimler, Infineon Technologies and Robert Bosch have formed the Radar on Chip for Cars (RoCC) technology cooperation project, with an aim to increase driving safety by making reliable radar systems available in all vehicle classes.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Novel package shrinks multilayer memory units
- MCE launches solution to ASIC and IC obsolescence
- Systron appoints Inertial as British distributor
- Infineon expands power module plant
- 350 million chips shipped, says SiGe
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active components (13633)
- Analogue and mixed-signal ICs (2138)
- Communications ICs (wired) (2083)
- Discrete power devices (457)
- Programmable logic devices (631)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs (2610)
- Memory devices and modules (817)
- Power-supply ICs and controllers (2921)
- Communications ICs (wireless) (1799)
- Standard logic devices (173)
- Passive components (3615)
- Design and development (10263)
- Enclosures and panel products (4010)
- Interconnection (3682)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3491)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1972)
- Power supplies (3042)
- Subassemblies (5657)
- Test and measurement (5824)