Motherboard ideal for embedded applications
Ibase Technology has launched a MI889 Mini-ITX motherboard that supports a PCI Express x4 that can provide higher I/O bandwidth for Sata controller cards in Raid server applications.
The 170 x 170mm MI889 comes with Intela Atoma N450 (single core) or D510 (dual core) processer with Intel 82801HM I/O controller.
It is integrated with both a memory controller and an IGP graphics core, performing with better hardware decode on graphics-intensive, multimedia and embedded applications.
The low-power MI889 comes with a long lifecycle and will be available by the end of quarter three 2010.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Digital signage player for retail environments
- Panel computer withstands harsh conditions
- Chip application board for remote-control tasks
- Mini PC ideal for space-challenged applications
- Embedded box computer ideal for entry-level gaming
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13319)
- Passive components (3509)
- Design and development (10187)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3853)
- Interconnection (3519)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3453)
- Industry News (2096)
- Optoelectronics (1922)
- Power Supplies (2919)
- Subassemblies (5527)
- Test and Measurement (5716)