Network tool removes trial and error
Users of the Aspen Optical Ethernet Configurator only need to choose the switch models they wish to connect and the distance between them.
Aspen Optics has released a configuration tool for system integrators and internet service providers (ISPs) to generate solutions for fibre network connection.
This configuration tool is capable of giving instant recommendations on how to connect fibre networks.
This will dramatically speed up tasks that previously involved trial and error.
Network quality and cost-effectiveness is ensured with the best options for connection generated automatically.
The Aspen Optical Ethernet Configurator is open for public use.
Users only need to choose the switch models they wish to connect and the distance between them.
The configuration engine will automatically recommend the best options based on customer input.
For every situation, the tool will fully consider the specifications of that piece of hardware, compatibility, interoperability, transmission mode and the distance to be connected.
System integrators ISP and distributors can contact Aspen Optics if they wish to employ the configuration tool on their own websites.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Contact Aspen Optics
Company profile and news
- Opto-components are 'free of hazardous substances'
- Chip on board simulation for medical products
- Sensors, lighting and vision systems on show
- Multichip LEDs are bright choice for concept car
- Novel all-colour LED to feature in concept car
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13616)
- Passive components (3614)
- Design and development (10262)
- Enclosures and panel products (4002)
- Interconnection (3675)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3490)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1963)
- Power supplies (3034)
- Subassemblies (5653)
- Test and measurement (5817)