FWA7304G provides security for small businesses
Ibase Technology has introduced a desktop Network Security Appliance based on the VIA C7 1.5GHz and Intel Atoma N270 1.6GHz processors.
This appliance delivers power-efficient processing in a fanless compact platform.
The FWA7304G and FWA6104 offer cost-effective performance for small offices, home offices and small medium-businesses.
The FWA7304G and FWA6104 are integrated with four Gbit Ethernet ports, with one pair supporting bypass function-enhancing reliability required in some security applications.
A serial port is supported for local system maintenance and diagnostics.
The FWA7304G comes with the VIA Padlock Security Engine, which features tools for key cryptographic operations.
The FWA7304G features: support for VIA C7 1.5GHz processor with 400MHz FSB; VIA Padlock Security Engine; four integrated GbE ports, including one pair with LAN bypass; 1GB DDR2 SO-DIMM memory; two USBs, serial port, CF socket and a Mini PCI socket; and a CN700 built-in VGA controller.
It measures 36 x 156 x 225mm.
The FWA6104 supports Intel Atoma N270 1.6GHz processor with 533MHz FSB; four integrated GbE ports, including one pair with LAN bypass; 1GB DDR2 SO-DIMM memory; three USBs, RJ45 console, serial port, Mini PCI and CF socket; and optional VGA with IBD150 VGA card.
It measures 29 x 208 x 158mm.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Littleboard 735 lets EBX users move system designs
- Aaeon introduces the XTX-945GSE XTX CPU module
- MTK-Dock-01 increases uses of MRC tablet PCs
- PCI Express Mini cards provide GPS functions
- Analog Devices introduces ADRF6750 modulator
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
- Active Components (12,231)
- Passive Components (3,089)
- Design and Development (9,525)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,321)
- Interconnection (2,960)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Production, Packaging (3,154)
- Industry News (1,918)
- Optoelectronics (1,675)
- Power Supplies (2,407)
- Subassemblies (4,759)
- Test and Measurement (5,099)