Network to drive industry interoperability
Hybricon Corp has joined the Mercury Partner Network, to drive industry interoperability and solve challenging problems in the areas of embedded C4ISR, defence communications and homeland security.
Hybricon Corp has joined the Mercury Partner Network (MPN).
The MPN comprises alliances with a number of leading partners in hardware, software, technology, packaging and systems.
It provides the framework for Hybricon and Mercury to work together to drive industry interoperability and solve challenging problems in the areas of embedded C4ISR, defence communications and homeland security.
"Hybricon has been at the forefront of signal integrity design and analysis for some of the leading technologies in embedded computing", said Robert Levine, Director of Partner Alliances at Mercury Computer Systems.
"We are very pleased to welcome Hybricon into our family of integrated solutions".
Hybricon has performed signal integrity analysis for the RapidIO Trade Association, which Mercury cofounded, and for the VMEbus International Trade Association (VITA), for which Mercury serves on the board of directors.
Hybricon's work has been instrumental in developing many new backplane standards including CompactPCI fabrics, VME 2eSST, and recently, VPX (VITA 46), for which Mercury serves as editor of the standard.
"Joining the Mercury Partner Network unites Hybricon with the VME market leader", reported Bob Sullivan, Chief Technology Officer of Hybricon.
"This will allow the two companies to exchange technical information and more effectively collaborate on strategic customer opportunities".
This affiliation brings together two premier defence embedded computing suppliers, who together will excel in enabling their customers to stay at the forefront of the markets they serve.
Hybricon's reputation as the industry leader in backplane design complements Mercury's 23-year history of dedication to performance excellence and collaborative innovation, to offer the newest technologies for VME, VME64X, CompactPCI, VXS, and custom bus structures.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Add to My Alerts
- LCD technologies to be displayed in Munich
- TTI signs distribution agreement with CandK
- Anders appoints business development manager
- Surtech increases Imrak stock to meet demand
- Spice model to accelerate organic TFT design
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13393)
- Passive components (3536)
- Design and development (10226)
Enclosures and Panel Products (3907)
- Handheld and Other Small Enclosures (159)
- Instrument Cases, Benchtop, Wall-Mounting Enclosures (387)
- Floor-Standing Racks, Cabinets, Enclosures (287)
- Fans and Blowers (240)
- Gaskets, Seals and Screens (131)
- Heatsinks and Thermal Management (229)
- LCD Modules (551)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM Display Modules, Meters (254)
- Switches and Keyboards (733)
- Rotary Controls, Joysticks etc (145)
- Indicators and Audio (89)
- Touchscreens and Touch Sensors (357)
- Printers, Knobs, Bezels, Other Panelware (173)
- Interconnection (3559)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3471)
- Industry News (2101)
- Optoelectronics (1935)
- Power Supplies (2954)
- Subassemblies (5577)
- Test and Measurement (5748)