Highland launches two high-voltage pulse drivers
Highland Technology has launched the T750 and T760 high-voltage pulse drivers.
Both feature fast, low-jitter, transformer-isolated pulse outputs, which are user adjustable from +5V to +100V into a 50ohm load, with rise-and-fall times typically 2ns.
The T750 features four channels, each with a logic-level input and an isolated HV pulse output.
The T760 has two channels, each with fibre-optic inputs and isolated HV electrical outputs.
Both units are packaged in compact extruded aluminium cases and are powered by an external 12V plug-in supply.
Both include test points to assist in setup.
The electrical-input T750 is a suitable companion to the Highland T560 four-channel micro-delay/pulse generator.
The fibre-optic-coupled T760 is suitable for use with Highland fibre-optic electrical-to-optical converters for driving lasers and pulse-power devices over long distances or in high-noise environments.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Contact Highland Technology
Company profile and news
- Mobidapter USB stick plugs into mobile phones
- Signal amplifier suits sensors with current input
- Linear unveils 200mA PNP low-dropout regulator
- RF transceiver features 135dBm link budget
- Power-management ICs integrate class G codec
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active components (11698)
- Analogue and mixed-signal ICs (1750)
- Communications ICs (wired) (1803)
- Discrete power devices (434)
- Programmable logic devices (608)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs (2091)
- Memory devices and modules (776)
- Power-supply ICs and controllers (2480)
- Communications ICs (wireless) (1610)
- Standard logic devices (142)
- Passive components (3292)
- Design and development (9724)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3546)
- Interconnection (3262)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3275)
- Industry News (1994)
- Optoelectronics (1805)
- Power Supplies (2644)
- Subassemblies (5142)
- Test and Measurement (5360)