Hamamatsu develops super luminescent diode
Hamamatsu Photonics has introduced a series of super luminescent diodes (SLDs) for use in ophthalmology, optical gyroscopes, OCT, fibre-optic and medical applications.
The L11341 series features a very high radiant flux of 30mW at a peak wavelength of 1,050nm.
In common with all SLDs, the L11341 series exhibits very low coherency, especially compared with a typical laser diode.
As well as this, unlike an LED, the emission area is very small.
The L11341 series is available in a range of packages including side-out OHS and head-out OHS types.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Contact Hamamatsu Photonics
Company profile and news
- Single-chip LED with green phosphor converter
- Gain blocks for cellular bands GSM, CDMA and UMTS
- LED suitable for TV and LCD monitor backlighting
- LEDs for fault indication in harsh environments
- Line laser can be focused without tools
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13616)
- Passive components (3614)
- Design and development (10262)
- Enclosures and panel products (4002)
- Interconnection (3675)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3490)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1963)
- Power supplies (3034)
- Subassemblies (5653)
- Test and measurement (5817)