Green Hills updates platform for secure wireless
Green Hills Software has announced a major upgrade of its Platform for Secure Wireless Devices.
Built on the secure foundation of the Integrity RTOS, this Platform now includes the latest 802.11A/B/G wireless drivers from Atheros Communications in addition to the commercial-grade Devicescape security supplicants.
All products are integrated and validated on off-the-shelf hardware reference platforms, accelerating customers' development and deployment of Wi-Fi enabled products.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Middleware makes more of IPTV services
- Sysgo - latest company news
- Vivante - latest company news
- RF Engines adds weight to EE Times survey
- Altium has designs on video
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13378)
- Passive components (3532)
- Design and development (10225)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3903)
- Interconnection (3550)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3468)
- Industry News (2099)
- Optoelectronics (1933)
- Power Supplies (2946)
- Subassemblies (5566)
- Test and Measurement (5746)