Lane offers lightning protection for DC to 18GHz
Lane Electronics is offering a range of lightning-protection devices for applications in the frequency range DC to 18GHz.
Manufactured by Huber and Suhner, the devices protect systems against induced electromagnetic pulses across the communications spectrum.
Lightning-protection devices available from Lane are based on several technologies, each designed to protect particular systems and equipment.
These include low-residual-pulse quarter-wave stub with bandwidths in excess of an octave, as well as wide band gas tube protectors with options suitable for high-powered RF applications.
Huber and Suhner has developed its lightning protectors for direct cable mounting and bulkhead mounting, and with a variety of available connector types, including N, 7/16, BNC, TNC and SMA.
Some gas-tube versions are offered with DC block and high pass filters while, for very sensitive systems, Lane can provide hybrid fine protectors with DC bypass.
Lane supplies all key connector types, including circular, filtered, RF, coaxial, sub-miniature, backshells and adaptors, D connectors, aerospace, test and measurement, IDC, PCB connectors, edge connectors and connectors for rack and panel applications.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- ON Semiconductor unveils silicon-based VCXOs
- Ultracapacitor modules for military applications
- ATC Semitec offers circuit protection devices
- Lighting platform set for commercial market
- VCO suited for test and measurement
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13610)
- Passive components (3611)
- Design and development (10258)
- Enclosures and panel products (4000)
- Interconnection (3667)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3489)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1961)
- Power supplies (3027)
- Subassemblies (5646)
- Test and measurement (5811)