I2S-SC controller introduces TDM mechanism
Evatronix has introduced the I2S-SC controller IP, which is compatible with the Philips I2S specification and all its modes.
The I2S-SC reduces the number of supported channels from eight to one and introduces the Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) mechanism for more efficient multi-channel handling.
The controller features more than a dozen configurable parameters that let the user further adjust the IP to his application needs.
The most significant options are: serial clock and word select polarities, audio channel width, data delay, the size of external Fifo and the sample bits order.
For easy implementation into a variety of system bus interfaces, the I2S-SC features the universal OCP socket and a set of wrappers for the most common bus architectures: AHB, OPB and PLB.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- ITT unveils snap-on and ultrasonic PCMCIA I/O kits
- BPM launches flash memory device programmer
- 6Wind software supports Intel Xeon processors
- Power driver suits high-temperature operation
- IP core implements wide set of peripherals
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11873)
- Passive components (3354)
- Design and development (9800)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3637)
- Interconnection (3362)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3309)
- Industry News (2013)
- Optoelectronics (1835)
- Power Supplies (2725)
- Subassemblies (5238)
- Test and Measurement (5434)