Equipment Reliability offers accelerometer course
The Equipment Reliability Institute is to give a course entitled 'Fundamentals and Practice of Random Vibration and Shock Testing, ESS, HALT and HASS.
The course will deal with accelerometers used in measuring vibrations over the road, over the waves, in flight and during rocket launch and powered flight.
It will take place at Hyatt Place in Las Vegas, 12-14 November, 08:00 to 16:00.
ESS stands for Environmental Stress Screening, HALT for Highly Accelerated Life Testing and HASS for Highly Accelerated Stress Screening.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Higher data rate enhances 4G support
- Final call for Queen's Awards Applications
- OK International appoints China sales director
- Low-power Bluetooth set to boom
- Standard set for analogue and mixed-signal design
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
- Active Components (11,917)
- Passive Components (2,949)
- Design and Development (9,394)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,246)
- Interconnection (2,841)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Production, Packaging (3,055)
- Industry News (1,898)
- Optoelectronics (1,616)
- Power Supplies (2,297)
- Subassemblies (4,551)
- Test and Measurement (4,956)