Enclosure designed with EMC compliance in mind
Elma Electronic is offering the Type 39 customisable sheet-metal enclosure platform, which is said to be an ideal platform on which to base custom designs.
The Type 39 comes in desktop, portable and rack-mount design options and allows a range of options for prototyping.
The chassis family features advanced EMC options and ease-of-manufacturing in a cost-effective package, according to the company.
The standard front is powder-coated dark grey but can be modified to a range of colour options.
The enclosure family also has a range of handle styles and options available, as well as various types of enclosure feet, including rubber, plastic, tilt and standard versions.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Add to My Alerts
Company Elma Electronic
- Teko announces IP65-rated sealed enclosures
- AIS introduces industrial touch-screen displays
- Waterproof detector switches for automotive use
- TFT displays offer wide viewing angles
- PMOLED displays feature DC/DC charge pumps
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13567)
- Passive components (3589)
- Design and development (10253)
Enclosures and panel products (3988)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (161)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (395)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (289)
- Fans and blowers (244)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (133)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (233)
- LCD modules (561)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (255)
- Switches and keyboards (747)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (148)
- Indicators and audio (94)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (372)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (184)
- Interconnection (3649)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3485)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3014)
- Subassemblies (5629)
- Test and measurement (5792)