Mediatek selects Jivaro netlist reduction platform
Edxact and Mediatak have entered into a strategic relationship to deploy Edxact's netlist reduction platform for analogue circuits.
Mediatek will integrate Jivaro into its current design flows for its analogue circuits in deep sub-micron processes.
The Jivaro model order based technology is claimed to be the only independent industrial netlist reduction technology that applies on post-layout extracted netlists.
Jivaro remodels and reduces the parasitic overhead in a way that the simulation tool in place is able to simulate larger netlists, or reduce the memory footprint and the execution time.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- IAR enables medical-alert system development
- Software library created for NXP microcontrollers
- NI and Denso collaborate on robotic-arm design
- SEC implements ESI's simulation-based design
- CPU achieves silicon success with Customsim
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11693)
- Passive components (3290)
- Design and development (9723)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3542)
- Interconnection (3261)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3271)
- Industry News (1992)
- Optoelectronics (1803)
- Power Supplies (2644)
- Subassemblies (5138)
- Test and Measurement (5354)