DC to HV DC converters for small-area applications
Emco High Voltage is offering the A Series of ultra-miniature, DC to HV DC converters for applications requiring minimal size and weight.
The converters are offered in a package occupying less than one tenth of a cubic inch of volume and a profile of 0.250in (6.35mm), with controllable output voltages ranging from 100 to 6,000V.
The A Series of converters utilises proven DC to high-voltage DC-conversion technology
Turn-on voltage is very low at less than 0.7V, allowing for wide output voltage operating range.
Use of a resonant, quasi-sinewave oscillator and fully shielded transformer result in clean, reliable high-voltage conversion with inherently low ripple, EMI/RFI and input ripple current, making this product suitable for integration into noise-sensitive equipment.
A separate high-impedance control pin is standard, suitable for external error amplifier control in closed-loop systems or simple on/off control.
Output power is 1W standard, with 1.5W available as an option.
No external components or minimum load are required.
A proprietary encapsulation process and high-performance formula are used to achieve high-voltage and thermal properties.
Isolation is +/-500V bias on the output return.
The A Series utilises proven DC to high-voltage DC-conversion technology.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Ecopac supply series offers users 60W of power
- Waterproof power supplies for LED lighting systems
- SIP POL converters suited for telecommunications
- Globtek introduces desktop-style power supplies
- DC power supplies cover voltages up to 300V
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13612)
- Passive components (3611)
- Design and development (10259)
- Enclosures and panel products (4003)
- Interconnection (3669)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3490)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1961)
- Power supplies (3028)
- Subassemblies (5648)
- Test and measurement (5814)