Elan offers low-cost SD protocol tracer/logger
Elan Digital Systems has added the SDDL1000 device for engineers working on SD- and SDIO-related projects to its portable test and measurement product series.
The SDDL1000 is aimed at the SD/SDHC/SDIO market and is said to provide time-saving features such as automatic timing violation analysis and unlimited buffer size.
The SDDL1000 from Elan Digital Systems is aimed at engineers working on SD- and SDIO-related projects
The device is powered from the USB2.0 host PC and measures 130 x 79 x 28mm, making it easy to use both inside and outside the engineering lab.
The application software and GUI are Java-based and therefore instantly portable across all major PC operating systems.
A number of different test 'pods' are available to simplify connection to the device under test.
Example standard SD card, Mini and Micro SD or probe type in-circuit connection.
Elan Digital Systems said custom versions of the SDDL1000 are possible to meet the requirements of a wide range of users.
More products in this family are in development, including SD3-compliant versions, and Elan Digital Systems is offering a discounted upgrade path.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Software boosts recording ability of Scopecorder
- RCD adapter enables testing of portable RCD
- Debug/analysis tool for embedded systems designers
- Hamamatsu offers CMOS linear image sensors
- Switch mainframes enable semiconductor testing
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13391)
- Passive components (3536)
- Design and development (10226)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3906)
- Interconnection (3556)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3471)
- Industry News (2101)
- Optoelectronics (1935)
- Power Supplies (2952)
- Subassemblies (5575)
- Test and Measurement (5748)