Self-protected MOSFETs for automotive applications
Suiting automotive and industrial applications, Diodes Incorporated's new self-protected MOSFETs are suitable for switching inductive loads, such as motors, relays and lamps at low frequencies.
The 60V, 75m (typical)-rated single N-channel ZXMS6006DG/SG and dual N-channel ZXMS6006DT8 provide thermal shutdown, short-circuit, over-voltage, over-current and input ESD protection facilities, enabling circuit designers to dramatically increase circuit reliability.
The dual-channel ZXMS6006DT8 integrates over-temperature, over-current, over-voltage and input ESD protection on each of their two independent and isolated switching channels.
Packaged in the thermally efficient SM8, the ZXMS6006DT8 is said to deliver a thermal efficiency that is 30 per cent better than comparable SO8 devices, ensuring cooler running, more reliable end applications.
The single-channel ZXMS6006DG (drain connected to tab) and ZXMS6006SG (drain connected to source) are offered in the compact high-power-dissipation SOT223 package.
Both the ZXMS6006DG/SG have nominal load current ratings of 2.8A at an input voltage of 5V and have an avalanche clamping rating of 490mJ.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Op-amps for cost-sensitive audio applications
Diodes Incorporated has launched the APX4558 dual-channel op-amps with a low input noise performance of 8nV/vHz that are suitable for audio products including set-top boxes and pre-amplifiers.
LED driver targets offline lighting products
Provided in standard SO-8 and high-power dissipation exposed pad SO-8 packages, the AL9910 high-brightness LED driver targets interior and exterior offline lighting products.
- Space-saving logic device has wide operating range
Diodes has released eight single-gate logic functions in the miniature six-pin DFN1010 package, suitable for handheld devices such as mobile phones, satellite navigation systems and tablet computers.
- Gate driver for switching in motor drive circuits
The ZXGD3005E6 10A gate driver from Diodes Incorporated has been designed to ensure ultra-fast switching of power MOSFET and IGBT loads in power supply, solar inverter and motor-drive circuits.
- Driver controller for illumination and signage
Diodes Incorporated has designed the AL8400 linear LED driver controller to tightly regulate a variation of high-brightness LED currents via an external transistor.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active components (13681)
- Analogue and mixed-signal ICs (2141)
- Communications ICs (wired) (2083)
- Discrete power devices (457)
- Programmable logic devices (632)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs (2621)
- Memory devices and modules (817)
- Power-supply ICs and controllers (2951)
- Communications ICs (wireless) (1802)
- Standard logic devices (173)
- Passive components (3639)
- Design and development (10279)
- Enclosures and panel products (4035)
- Interconnection (3703)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3506)
- Industry news (2108)
- Optoelectronics (1981)
- Power supplies (3058)
- Subassemblies (5681)
- Test and measurement (5836)