OLED module upgrades LCD applications
Wide operating temperature range allows the display to also be used in harsh situations including industrial field monitoring units and remote installations.
A new 2.7in low-power video-capable monochrome OLED display module from GPEG International offers an easy upgrade for existing LCD applications.
The module is available in yellow or green versions, each with 16 grey-scale levels and a 2000:1 contrast ratio with a 180 degree viewing angle.
These features ensure that the display is easy to read in a wide range of ambient light conditions.
The module is only 3.4mm thick, requires a single 15V power supply and consumes only 0.05mW in sleep mode making the display very environmentally friendly.
Ideal for use in battery powered equipment, medical instrumentation and handheld products, the wide operating temperature range from -30 to +70C allows the display to also be used in harsh situations including industrial field monitoring units and remote installations.
GPEG International has a full range of OLEDs in both monochrome and colour offering low-profile display solutions ideal for slimline designs with very low power consumption and superior optical performance compared with similar size LCDs.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Tel (UK) 08704 931433
- GPEG offers membrane keypads and keymats
GPEG designs and manufactures a range of membrane keypads, keymats and contemporary capacitive touch systems.
- High-brightness LED backlight has 17-year lifetime
GPEG has developed a long-life LED backlight for its TFT displays, which are suitable for embedded applications, industrial control systems, marine and medical equipment.
High-contrast displays have fast response time
GPEG's Active Matrix OLED displays provide a vivid colour display with near 180deg viewing angles, making them suitable for battery-operated products used in ambient light conditions.
- Display features in-plane switching technology
GPEG has announced a 9.7in display with IPS technology together with XGA (1,024 x 768) resolution for use in medical equipment, retail devices, web tablets and larger hand-held products.
- Monitors enable creation of virtual graphics card
Users that do not have dual-display graphics card availability or a free VGA port can now obtain full graphics functionality by connecting GPEG's 7 or 10.1in USB-enabled monitors.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13728)
- Passive components (3651)
- Design and development (10296)
Enclosures and panel products (4047)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (168)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (401)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (290)
- Fans and blowers (247)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (133)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (233)
- LCD modules (563)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (257)
- Switches and keyboards (762)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (152)
- Indicators and audio (96)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (384)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (189)
- Interconnection (3723)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3514)
- Industry news (2112)
- Optoelectronics (1988)
- Power supplies (3073)
- Subassemblies (5698)
- Test and measurement (5861)