Custom Interconnect delivers Breeze set-top box
Custom Interconnect has won a contract from Breeze Technologies to manufacture the TVIUM TR-100, a compact set-top box that captures digital terrestrial feed for distribution over networks.
Custom Interconnect is providing Breeze Technologies with a fully tested and packaged product ready for shipping to distribution channels.
Chris Heal, sales director at Custom Interconnect, said: 'The TVIUM TR-100 project was complex with materials sourced globally and we were faced with challenging lead times.
'The procurement and engineering teams at Custom Interconnect delivered both preproduction samples and launch product on time and in-line with expectations.
'Full production is now underway.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- SPP supplies Pegasus DSi Deep Silicon etch system
- Speedplacer speeds hand population of PCBs
- Proflow ATx meets complex mass production needs
- Zestron conducts chemical testing on Brady labels
- Commsaudit selects Mydata pick-and-place machine
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13484)
- Passive components (3570)
- Design and development (10238)
- Enclosures and panel products (3950)
- Interconnection (3604)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3477)
- Industry news (2104)
- Optoelectronics (1952)
- Power supplies (2978)
- Subassemblies (5602)
- Test and measurement (5768)