Cookson appoints vice-president of sales
Cookson Electronics has announced the appointment of Fabio Taiana as the company's vice-president of sales for its European assembly materials business, trading under the Alpha name.
A key member of Alpha's sales team since 1994, Taiana's new role sees him building on his success since 2003 in directing sales as the regional sales director for south, east and central Europe, a region that covers Italy, Germany, Hungary and related export territories.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- DTI funds high-temperature packaging research
- CIL - latest company news
- Bliss Industries - latest company news
- TT Electronics - latest company news
- Siplace taining centre gains TUV certification
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)