Cissoid MOSFET has high temperature robustness
Cissoid has introduced the Mercury 80V small-signal N-channel MOSFET to its Planet range of high-temperature transistors and switches.
Mercury has a guaranteed operating temperature range from -55 to 225C, an input capacitance of 32pF and gate leakage limited to 5.6uA at 225C.
The product is suitable for high-temperature sensor interfaces, such as piezoelectric sensor or to implement a guard amplifier.
This logic-level MOSFET sinks up to 230mA at 225C and can also be used to switch medium or high resistances, for example to convert a 3.3/5V logic signal to a high-voltage open-drain output with turn-on/off times lower than 5ns.
With the gate tied to the source, Mercury can be used as an 80V small-current diode for high-reliability at high temperature.
Mercury, referenced as CHT-SNMOS80 is available in a TO-39 metal can package for sampling and evaluation.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- LT3758 generates positive and negative voltages
- Harting introduces Ha-VIS Pcon 2000 power supplies
- LED driver includes brightness control function
- Microchip offers miniature microcontroller package
- ON Semiconductor expands range of clock drivers
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active Components (11653)
- Analogue and Mixed-Signal ICs (1740)
- Communications ICs (Wired) (1803)
- Discrete Power Devices (432)
- Programmable Logic Devices (608)
- Microprocessors, Microcontrollers and DSPs (2090)
- Memory Devices and Modules (772)
- Power-Supply ICs and Controllers (2458)
- Communications ICs (Wireless) (1604)
- Standard Logic Devices (142)
- Passive Components (3262)
- Design and Development (9681)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3517)
- Interconnection (3223)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3254)
- Industry News (1982)
- Optoelectronics (1789)
- Power Supplies (2615)
- Subassemblies (5094)
- Test and Measurement (5329)