BVM launches fanless PC for embedded applications
BVM has announced the availability of the ECK-161B, a Core 2 Duo fanless PC.
The system is intended for embedded applications, such as multimedia displays with audio for retail stores or exhibitions, POS, surveillance, low-power control and monitoring for remote locations.
The unit has a PCI expansion slot, allowing one additional PCI card up to 155mm in length to be fitted and increasing the configurability of the system.
The 1.66GHz Core 2 Duo CPU is complemented by the 945GME chipset, ensuring minimum heat dissipation and power consumption.
Dual display ports are provided: one standard VGA and the other with a TV-out port supporting component video, S-video and composite video at resolutions up to 1,080p.
High definition 7.1 channel audio supports two independent outputs.
Power is either from an external 12V DC supply via a four-pin mini-DIN socket or from a 9-36V DC source through a three-pin terminal block.
Power and reset switches are recessed to prevent accidental operation and the Compactflash socket is secured behind a screw-on cover.
The rugged chassis is constructed from heavy-duty aluminium alloy and has provision for wall mounting.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Avalue COM delivers good 3D rendering performance
- Hectronic COM modules have extended temperatures
- Acrosser offers half-size embedded computer board
- E-con COM features 2D graphics controller
- Clock generator card features low jitter
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11739)
- Passive components (3305)
- Design and development (9745)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3571)
- Interconnection (3290)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3281)
- Industry News (2003)
- Optoelectronics (1816)
- Power Supplies (2666)
- Subassemblies (5168)
- Test and Measurement (5386)