Bliss cabinet is fully enclosed and lockable
Bliss Industries has added a fully enclosed, lockable storage cabinet to its SMT Component Storage range.
The cabinet is available as an accessory to Bliss' current stockroom units but is only available in a shorter height.
The cabinet is fully ESD compliant and features shelves and subdividers that are interchangeable with all other standard Bliss component storage products.
The enclosed SMT storage cabinet is available in single- and double-sided models.
The cabinet doors are clear so that users can see the inventory in the cabinet without opening it.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Add to My Alerts
Company Bliss Industries
- AIS introduces industrial touch-screen displays
- Waterproof detector switches for automotive use
- TFT displays offer wide viewing angles
- PMOLED displays feature DC/DC charge pumps
- Enclosure designed with EMC compliance in mind
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13498)
- Passive components (3572)
- Design and development (10238)
Enclosures and panel products (3953)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (160)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (392)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (288)
- Fans and blowers (243)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (132)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (232)
- LCD modules (557)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (254)
- Switches and keyboards (741)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (146)
- Indicators and audio (93)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (364)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (179)
- Interconnection (3615)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3477)
- Industry news (2104)
- Optoelectronics (1953)
- Power supplies (2983)
- Subassemblies (5605)
- Test and measurement (5771)