Bliss Industries - latest company news
12 May 2009 - Bliss Industries has announced that it has reduced prices on almost all of its products by up to 30 per cent.
With the current economic challenges, management directed Bliss's engineering and manufacturing team to review product lines to find ways to reduce costs.
After many months of modifying designs and renegotiating supplier contracts, the process has been completed.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- DTI funds high-temperature packaging research
- CIL - latest company news
- TT Electronics - latest company news
- Cookson appoints vice-president of sales
- Siplace taining centre gains TUV certification
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)