AC/DC power converters for medical applications
Bear's compact and rugged BP Series encapsulated AC/DC power converters are available for purchase online, simplifying OEM evaluation for commercial, industrial and medical applications.
BP Series power supplies are designed for long life and reliable operation in demanding environments, including telecommunications, medical, rail and air transportation systems, mobile communications, outdoor lighting and information displays, industrial automation and utilities.
The supplies operate from -40 to 70C (half load) and -40 to 60C (full load) with convection cooling.
They are available in 5, 10, 15 and 30W versions with universal input (90 to 264V AC) and regulated output of 3.3, 5, 12, 15, 24 or 48V.
All feature low inrush current with active inrush current limiting, fusing and EMI filtering.
Several models offer Bear's patented mini-IEC input connector with removable line cord, eliminating exposed high-voltage traces from the system printed circuit board.
The PCB-mountable, chassis-mountable and DIN-rail-mountable packages are as small as 1.75 x 2.25 x 0.75in.
Certifications include UL2601-1, UL60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 (No.601.1-M90), CAN/CSA-C22.2 (No.60950-1-03), EN 61000-3, EN 61000-4, EN 60601-1-2, IEC 601-A/A2 and EN 55011.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- MSC distributes YDS DC/DC converters
- 1W power supplies offer efficiency of 89 per cent
- Aimtec power supplies offer auto-recovery restart
- High slew-rate option for power supplies
- TPS54618 for DSP- and FPGA-based communications
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)