AVX - latest company news
2 July 2010 - AVX has been named 'Supplier of the year' by Continental Automotive in the plastic-mechatronics category at a recent awards ceremony held in Hanover, Germany.
Continental Automotive is one of the five largest automotive suppliers in the world and is the second largest in Europe.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Tel +44 1252 770 180
- AVX develops 0.5mm-pitch LIF connectors
AVX has developed a range of 0.5mm-pitch low insertion force (LIF) FFC/FPC connectors for price-sensitive applications such white and brown goods as well as for medical and industrial test equipment.
- Stacked capacitor suits hybrid automotive tasks
AVX has expanded its switch mode power supply (SMPS) capacitor range to include a RoHS version ideal for telecom power, industrial power, DC/DC converters and hybrid automotive applications.
- AVX unveils polymer tantalum capacitors
AVX's TCJ series of surface mount polymer capacitors is designed for applications with line voltages up to 28V, including DC/DC converters supplying power for LCD TVs, base stations and routers.
- Tantalum capacitors for low-profile applications
AVX's high-capacitance Pulsecap tantalum capacitors are designed for applications that require bulk capacitance to boost transmitter power, such as solid-state drives, smart meters and more.
- X8L range delivers high-capacitance values at 150C
AVX has brought out X8L dielectric multilayer ceramic capacitors, which deliver high-capacitance values at temperatures of up to 150C.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)