ATC Semitec offers circuit protection devices
ATC Semitec offers a range of protection devices for lighting circuit protection applications, including thermistors and limiters.
ATC Semitec offers a range of protection devices for lighting circuit protection
CRDs offer a constant current source for LED circuits.
SCK NTC limiters protect mains inputs against inrush currents on start-up and polymer PTC fuses protect low-voltage circuits against short-circuit.
MOVs and GDTs protect circuits against over-voltage, PEPI bimetal protectors offer auto-reset thermal control and NEC Sefuse one-shot thermal fuses provide total circuit protection.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Schurter EMC filters feature NEO design
- Schurter piezo switches are Atex approved
- Miniature tuning fork targets portable devices
- High-power relay designed for lighting industry
- Precision Devices shows OCXO at microwave event
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13610)
- Passive components (3611)
- Design and development (10258)
- Enclosures and panel products (4000)
- Interconnection (3667)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3489)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1961)
- Power supplies (3027)
- Subassemblies (5646)
- Test and measurement (5811)