Workshop focuses on building WES7 applications
Arrow Electronics is offering a free training workshop for developers who want to know more about building applications around Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 on 21 September 2010 in Reading.
The one-day workshop will take place at the Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park.
It will be run in conjunction with Microsoft and system integrator MPC Data.
Attendees will be able to use the latest Microsoft tools to build and deploy a Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7) application running on an Intel Atom-based industrial PC platform from Advantech.
Arrow will also provide a free Advantech industrial PC to all attendees who purchase the WES7 toolkit following the workshop.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Webinar to focus on digital data converters
- NI schedules latest Labview Developer Days
- Atec showcases EMC test equipment
- Smart webinars target electronics companies
- National Instruments offers Labview webcasts
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13393)
- Passive components (3536)
- Design and development (10226)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3907)
- Interconnection (3559)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3471)
- Industry News (2101)
- Optoelectronics (1935)
- Power Supplies (2954)
- Subassemblies (5577)
- Test and Measurement (5748)