Armagard expands enclosure range
Armagard has expanded its range to include outdoor digital signage and industrial LCD enclosures.
The company supplies industry, manufacturing and production across the globe with protective environments for computers, printers and monitors.
Armagard computer enclosures are built with dust and waterproof applications in mind and are designed for indoor and outdoor use.
Designed to IP and NEMA standards, all Armagard enclosures protect from water, dust, extreme temperatures, heavy impacts, vandalism and theft.
Enclosures can be built from a range of materials, including food grade stainless steel.
The company said that its industrial computer enclosures can reduce costs by lengthening the life of a PC and save in production downtime when it comes to repairing, replacing or upgrading a unit.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- AIS introduces industrial touch-screen displays
- Waterproof detector switches for automotive use
- TFT displays offer wide viewing angles
- PMOLED displays feature DC/DC charge pumps
- Enclosure designed with EMC compliance in mind
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (161)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (395)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (289)
- Fans and blowers (244)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (132)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (233)
- LCD modules (561)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (255)
- Switches and keyboards (746)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (148)
- Indicators and audio (94)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (371)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (182)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)