Anders appoints business development manager
To demonstrate commitment to the growth of UMR solutions that optimise the end-user experience, Anders Electronics has appointed Ian Ritson as business development manager for intelligent displays.
Ritson's role will include support for the Anders sales team in driving forward intelligent displays business, while establishing strategic partners who will stimulate growth of intelligent displays.
He will also focus on winning projects at the pre-design phase.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- LCD technologies to be displayed in Munich
- TTI signs distribution agreement with CandK
- Surtech increases Imrak stock to meet demand
- Spice model to accelerate organic TFT design
- Packaging systems to enhance embedded offerings
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13652)
- Passive components (3621)
- Design and development (10268)
Enclosures and panel products (4015)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (165)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (397)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (290)
- Fans and blowers (245)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (133)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (233)
- LCD modules (561)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (256)
- Switches and keyboards (753)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (149)
- Indicators and audio (96)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (379)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (186)
- Interconnection (3688)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3492)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1974)
- Power supplies (3047)
- Subassemblies (5665)
- Test and measurement (5826)