Cabinets increase systems integration capabilities
Amplicon has signed up to use the Schroff Varistar cabinet range for its industrial rack-mount computer and storage server ranges.
Amplicon has entered into a partnership agreement with industry-renowned rack cabinet manufacturer, Schroff.
The partnership is seen as key to the continuing success of the Amplicon industrial rack-mount computer and storage server ranges available via the company's website.
Amplicon selects only high-quality, industrial grade cabinets and Schroff's Varistar cabinets are rugged with IP55 protection, making them ideal for industrial applications.
This reinforces Amplicon's ability to supply the total solution for customer projects.
The partnership with Schroff provides Amplicon with a higher level of systems integration capability, allowing customers to focus on their core competences thereby reducing their time to market.
Customers can now buy standard products fitted into IP rated enclosures with bespoke cable assemblies.
Commenting on the partnership between the two companies, Gina Citroni, Commercial Director at Amplicon, says: "Our focus on high-reliability systems for use in mission-critical applications and harsh environments is an ideal match for the robustness, versatility and high quality of the Schroff Varistar range of cabinets".
Adrian Plowman, Managing Director of Schroff UK agrees, and comments: "We are delighted to be working in partnership with such a dynamic, rapidly growing company as Amplicon".
Amplicon manufactures a range of industrial computers and high-reliability servers designed for NVR and DVR IP surveillance applications.
Its industrial computer systems are robust and versatile and have achieved an impressive 99.98% reliability.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Tel +44 1273 570220
- Ranger 2200 provides USB 2.0 connectivity
Amplicon has brought out the USB Ranger 2200 USB 2.0 extension range, which is said to provide excellent USB 2.0 connectivity over Cat 5 and fibre-optic cables at data rates up to 480Mbps.
- Amplicon and Stonewood to deliver encrypted PCs
Amplicon has partnered with the Stonewood Group, a UK source of encrypted HDDs, to deliver PCs that are suitable for use in government and military applications.
- IP modem connects to serial devices globally
The G3111 from Amplicon is an intelligent IP modem that provides customers with a way of connecting to serial devices anywhere in the world.
- Amplicon introduces Atom-based embedded computers
Amplicon has launched the Impact-E 30 series of Atom-based embedded computers.
- Gigabit Ethernet switch integrates media converter
Amplicon's Data Communications Group has expanded its ANE (Amplicon Networking Essentials) range of Industrial Ethernet switches with the addition of an all-gigabit switch and media converter.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (161)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (395)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (289)
- Fans and blowers (244)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (132)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (233)
- LCD modules (561)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (255)
- Switches and keyboards (746)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (148)
- Indicators and audio (94)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (371)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (182)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)