1W power supplies offer efficiency of 89 per cent
Aimtec has broadened its product line with the addition of the AM1D-RZ series of 1W power supplies, featuring 80 models with efficiency rates up to 89 per cent and load regulation of six per cent.
Input voltages of 5, 12, 24 and 48V DC convert to single- and dual-output voltages of (+/-)5, (+/-)9, (+/-)12 and (+/-)15V DC with momentary short-circuit protection.
Operating within an ambient temperature range of -40 to 85C at full load without derating, the AM1D-RZ series is designed for versatility and can be integrated into a multitude of applications.
Designed in a compact SIP7 package (19.5 x 6 x 9.5mm), the AM1D-RZ is offered with I/O isolation of 1,000 or 3,000V DC with load regulation of six per cent and ripple and noise of typically 50mV p-p.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- MSC distributes YDS DC/DC converters
- AC/DC power converters for medical applications
- Aimtec power supplies offer auto-recovery restart
- High slew-rate option for power supplies
- TPS54618 for DSP- and FPGA-based communications
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)