Aerco supplies Oxley bipolar LED light sources
Aerco is stocking ELED, a bipolar LED light source from Oxley designed to replace standard BA9 and E10 incandescent bulbs in push-button switches and panel instrumentation.
Suitable for use in rail, power and oil and gas applications, these LEDs have a multi-voltage operating range from 12 to 60V DC or VAC and can achieve the required levels of illumination while optimising thermal management.
The ELED is said to offer an MTBF of 100,000 hours.
ELED is machined to create a flat top that ensures true and even behind-bezel illumination and eliminates the hot spot often associated with more directional designs while mimicking the warm, white of an incandescent bulb.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Low-profile splitter module for VDSL2 applications
- A5303 senses light scattered from smoke particles
- Thin-film chips ideal for projection applications
- LED provides drop-in replacement for halogen bulbs
- Interference filters for flow cytometry
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13309)
- Passive components (3506)
- Design and development (10181)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3850)
- Interconnection (3512)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3452)
- Industry News (2096)
- Optoelectronics (1919)
- Power Supplies (2914)
- Subassemblies (5519)
- Test and Measurement (5712)