Advanced Micro Peripherals - latest company news
3 June 2009 - Advanced Micro Peripherals has announced the opening of its North American office in New York, US.
The company said this will streamline the service to existing customers as well as maintain the steady growth in business and new enquiries seen from across the US and Canada.
Advanced Micro Peripherals develops MPEG-4 and H.264 hardware solutions for demanding video applications in surveillance systems, airborne and mobile defence and traffic management.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Record year for radio specialist
- Airlinks to aid traffic reports
- Scotland goes to Barcelona for GSM
- Wireless sensory technologies in focus
- Innovations in wireless data telemetry
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13647)
- Passive components (3620)
- Design and development (10266)
- Enclosures and panel products (4014)
- Interconnection (3684)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3491)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1972)
- Power supplies (3046)
- Subassemblies (5661)
- Test and measurement (5825)